Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Welcome to Room 17 - The Learning Lions

Talofa, Kia ora, Malo e lelei, Namaste, and Greetings.

This term we are focussing on 'PRIDE' in me as part of our school vision and values. So far this term we have been getting to know each other, building relationships by working together, and understanding and caring for each other. I would like to share with you something about me.

Who am I?
My name is Mrs Uelese and I am the teacher of Room 17 - The Learning Lions.

What experience do I have?

I have been teaching for over 20 years and love working with children.  I started at Rowandale last year as a release teacher and I'm very excited to have my own class this year.

What do I enjoy?

I really enjoy listening to music and playing the ukulele.  I also love art, reading and maths.

If there is any questions or anything you want to know about your child's learning, I am more than happy to discuss it with you.

Yours truly
Mrs Uelese


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Learning Lions.
    I look forward to watching your journey in he blogging world. Happy blogging Learning Lions.

    ReplyDelete